Dear Students, due to Covid-19 pandemic the admission process will happen only through online. Eligibility for admission is given below, also the prospectus available for you to download and read. Please apply when all criteria is met.
For any technical issues please contact us through Whatsapp: 9884058362
Course offered : Diploma in Elementary Education
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- The candidate should have studied in the medium of English from Std. I – XII only in Tamilnadu.
- Minimum 50% of marks in the Higher Secondary Examination (Std. XII) from Tamilnadu.
- Central Board of Secondary Education
(All India Senior School Certificate Examinations)
All applicants must appear for a panel interview with the Principal and all the members of the teaching Staff.
In addition they will have to appear for an entrance Examination in English, Mathematics, General Science, History, Civics and Geography at High School level and General Knowledge and Current Events. The date of interview and entrance exam will be the same and will be intimated soon after receiving the candidate’s application form duly filled in and signed.
Since this Institution still holds the identity of ‘Anglo-Indian’, preference will be given to the Anglo-Indian community. However, admission is bound by the stipulated norms and rules of SCERT (Directorate of State Council of Educational Research and Training, Chennai 6) and the decision of the Management.
I OTHER CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION:
- The applicant should not have exceeded 30 years as on 31st July
- The applicant should verify whether the application is completely filled in and whether all the annexures have been enclosed with the application form before submitting it.
- Candidates will have to produce the original certificate at the time of admission for
- All the entries in the application form should be written legibly by the candidate.
- The candidate should ensure that all information including the marks in the qualifying examination furnished by her in the application and the enclosures are correct.
II ENCLOSURES ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION:
- Photocopies of the following certificates (Original certificates should not be enclosed):
- Transfer certificate from the Institution last studied (In the case of college TC, the candidate should submit a copy of the XII TC also).
- Mark Sheets of Std. X & XII.
- Community certificate from the Thasildhar.
- Conduct certificate (obtained from the Head of the Institution last studied if conduct is not mentioned in the Transfer Certificate).
- Residence certificate/Nativity certificate issued by an officer not lower than the rank of Deputy Thasildhar of the Revenue Department.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Gazetted Medical practitioner.
- If there is any change in the name or initial of the applicant a copy of the government gazette notification confirming the above change should be enclosed.
- Aadhar card.
- Income Certificate.
- A ‘No Objection’ letter for the educational tour from the parent/guardian of the applicant.
III a. Candidates will be admitted only after ascertaining the genuineness of the certificate produced by them along with the filled in application form.
- All required original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.