Instructions to apply for Diploma in Elementary Education course 2020-2021 are given below.
- Registration fees of Rs. 500/- should be paid by the applicant through online. Bank details will be provided through whatsapp.
- On confirming the receipt of the payment, registration code and a link containing online application form will be sent. Enter the registration code to access the online application.
- Using the link the applicant should fill all the required details and upload the required copies of the certificates as given below.
- On the successful completion of the required details an email will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Candidates will be admitted only after ascertaining the genuineness of the certificates provided by them along with the filled in application form.
**Please Note: For any clarification Whatsapp to 9884058362**
Required Documents are given below
- Transfer certificate from the Institution last studied (In the case of college TC, the candidate should submit a copy of the XII TC also).
- Mark Sheets of Std. X
- Mark Sheets of Std. XII.
- Community certificate from the Thasildhar.
- Conduct certificate (obtained from the Head of the Institution last studied if conduct is not mentioned in the Transfer Certificate).
- Residence certificate/Nativity certificate issued by an officer not lower than the rank of Deputy Thasildhar of the Revenue Department.
- Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Gazetted Medical practitioner.
- If there is any change in the name or initial of the applicant a copy of the government gazette notification confirming the above change should be enclosed.
- Aadhar card.
- Income Certificate.
- A ‘No Objection’ letter for the educational tour from the parent/guardian of the applicant.
- One Photo
**After filling the Word or Excel file please forward the same to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copies of the required documents**